Auberge Café du Sud offers you the possibility of sleeping in one of the best Merzouga Luxury Desert Camps in the Erg Chebbi region. Trust our expertise and let us make you have a great time during your Morocco holidays in our private camp Merzouga. If you ever fantasized about having your desert camp holidays, we offer you the chance of making your dream come true. Imagine you in the desert, sleeping in fully equipped tents, with the amazing dunes in the background. We currently offer two options for accommodation: Luxury, and Royal.
Morocco desert camp experience step-by-step
- Arrival at our hotel
- Reception formalities
- Welcoming tea and snack
- Meet the camel team
- Camel ride for sunset
- Enjoy the amazing dunes
- Camel ride towards the desert camp
- Arrival to the desert camp
- Traditional music show & Dinner
Merzouga Desert Camp options
Our Morocco desert camp is located just on the edge of the dunes and not far from our hotel and riad. We built a tourist complex in order to provide the best service, safety, and price. We welcome you to enjoy the desert in our company.
Luxury Camp Merzouga
Luxury tented camp for those who want the best type of desert accommodation in Morocco.
- Camel Trekking
- Luxury tent AC + WC
Toilets and showers inside the tent. A/C available.
Luxury Bivouac » Desert Luxury Camp
- For more special moments, we also provide a luxury campsite – Tislite Nounzar – located near our hotel in Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- On arrival, a welcome cocktail will be expecting you, consisting of Moroccan cookies, dates, and milk. A typical Moroccan dinner will follow. Around the campfire, music will always be present.
- You will spend the night sleeping in a private cozy Berber tent with a good mattress, sheets, and blankets. There is electricity inside. In the luxury campsite, we can also provide a private luxury tent equipped with a WC and a shower, to fully enjoy the moment with your better-half.
- The following morning, before departure back to Auberge Café du Sud, an American-style breakfast will be served (coffee, tea or chocolate; orange juice; Moroccan bread; butter; diverse types of jam; olive oil; Berber pancakes; eggs served fried, boiled or in an omelet; cheese and yogurt).
- If you wish to contemplate the sunset on the way to the luxury campsite, we advise you to arrive at Auberge Café du Sud around 6 pm. However, we organize the departure for the camp at any time.
To book a room or an activity with Auberge Café du Sud, use the booking page. For special groups, agency prices, or general inquires use the contact page. Our office will get back to you within 24 hours.